Tuesday 23 June 2009

Review: Bow and Crossbones

"Vintage, Rockabilly, Tattoo Inspired Jewels, Accessories and Bags"


I featured Bow and Crossbones in my post about tattoo inspired necklaces. I ended up ordering this necklace in pink, and decided to do a more in-depth review of the site.

As well as the tattoo inspired jewellery, the site also feature s vintage inspired and kitsch necklaces and a range of accessories, hair candy, bracelets, pins & rings and patches.

Each category is broken down into sub-categories for easy browsing, especially if you're searching for something specific, or you can choose to view all as well.

Here are a few of my favourites from each necklace category:

Tattoo Inspired


Vintage Inspired


Kitsch Inspired

(all of the above images belong to www.bowandcrossbones.com)

Now onto the necklace I bought =)
Some pics of me wearing it:

The necklace is made of the same material as the swallow tattoo necklace I reviewed before, and is again hand painted, which lets you appreciate the skill of the artist that made it. I really do love this necklace, and I don't really have much else floral in the collection. It came with stickers in the package too =) I do adore random free stuff in my packages!

Thanks Bow and Crossbones!

Lilly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi! i'm mariah lápiz. do you do yourself this? i was looking for swallow tattoos & suddenly you appear!! hihi... i like it! kisses from barcelona.

    ReplyDelete