Tuesday 9 June 2009

Another new tattoo-style necklace

I featured the Swallow Kisses Etsy shop in my post about tattoo necklaces. A few days ago I received the necklace I ordered =) So here's how it looks on!

I do love this necklace. And not just because I adore swallows and stars, (which I do... a lot). It's hand drawn and painted, and I like how you can really appreciate the work gone into making the necklace and the amount of talent the artist has. I also adore the chunkyness of the chain that's used, and the Swallow Kisses tag attached to the clasp is a cute touch =) as is the free stuff (stickers, a badge etc.) which came in the package. I like getting free stuff with my necklaces. It makes me happy! And speaking of packaging, it all came in a box which is great because I worry less that it's broken before I open it, and it just makes me feel good in general =D

Another very happy purchase =) Yaaaaay! (Oh, and it all came to about £10 including postage. Good times!)

Lilly, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment