Friday 29 May 2009

Tattoo!

So last night I got to thinking about tattoo's (yeah, I went to bed thinking about that gorge Anna Lou tattoo necklace *sigh*). I have always wanted one, but haven't really got round to it. Mainly because part of me thinks that getting a tattoo would kind of be like getting an accessory that you have to wear every day for the rest of your life. I wouldn't wear the same necklace every day, so it kind of puts me off a little. So I decided to have a look to see if I could get my hands on some tattoo style necklaces.

I already have this one from my ultimate fave www.ladyluckrulesok.com :


Which is now apparently sold out, bad times... It was an 18th birthday present from one of my bestest friends =)

But I want moooooooooore!!

I found this etsy shop: SwallowKisses which is fantastic. Top three:



They do have other stuff besides swallows, but I do love me a bit of swallow tattoo inspired jewellery. Also, check out some of the non-necklace stuff too! I <3 this cuff...



Definately gonna order me some stuff off there today methinks =)

I also found this place: www.bowandcrossbonesshop.com which has a few tattoo inspired necklaces which I love and aren't swallows!!



Very nice indeed =)

Interchangable, non-permanent tattoo's ftw!!

Peace,

Lilly xoxo

(all images belong to their respective website owners)



No comments:

Post a Comment