Friday 29 May 2009

New Love!

I fell in love today =) No, not with a human being, don't be silly. I have new necklace love!! Trawling around on the internet and I discovered, probably belatedly, feel free to laugh at me, the wonderful Anna Lou. Check her out: www.annalouoflondon.co.uk/

The hard part is choosing my favouritest necklace of the bunch! Although this is made slightly easier by a lot of them being sold out =( Bad times... So I picke a top three, but there is so much loveliness on this site so go check it out!!



The Tattoo one is my ultimate fave, its soooo amazing but at £34 I haven't quite made the plunge just yet!! But watch this space ;)

Oh, and I guess its not all about the necklaces! (What? I know, apparently other things exist too! Crazy....) I love love love these two too!


Om...nom...nom... =D

Lots of Love,

Lilly xoxo

(all images belong to Anna Lou Of London)








No comments:

Post a Comment