Sunday 7 June 2009

First new Tattoo

So the slight illness turned out to be worse than I thought, but I'm back on track now =)

So this is the first of four new necklaces I obtained throughout last week, the rest will be coming up in the next few days.

So I already have this swallow necklace from ladyluckrulesok.com



And this week I splashed out on the anchor neckace


I do love personalised necklaces. Especially the comments you get like "That necklace has your name on it! How?" etc. Although when you start to build a bit of a collection of them you have to think a bit about what to have written on them, as my first name on every name necklace can be a bit boring.

The anchor necklace is very high quality, as I've come to expect from LadyLuck. Putting it next to my swallow makes me realise just how much the swallow has faded in the past year, and this one will probably fade too. Just like a real tattoo ;) I was considering buying a double sided personalised necklace such as this or this, but had issues with fade again when I looked at the back of my swallow, (which also still has a purple rave paint stain from freshers week on the back) becuase one side or the other will be against the skin and more likely to fade. Its something to think about. These necklaces also come with a choice of chain colour and length, I went with the same as my swallow, short gold toned, just incase I want to wear them together =)

So very happy with this necklace =) Thanks LadyLuck!

Lilly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment