Wednesday 24 June 2009

Fringe necklace

Today I stumbled across this...


A beautiful fringe necklace from Norwegian Wood! (I love that name, just because I love the song). This necklace is so wonderful, I love the layering of different sized chains, and of course the beautiful fringing in gorgeous colours, again in different sizes and an offset design which gives it a bit of an edge. I do have a soft spot for fringing, I always wanted to live in the 20's and dance the Charleston in a fringed dress =) The closest I got was in a dance show when I was younger, dancing to Fat Sams Grand Slam in a purple satin dress with a row of white fringing along the top and bottom (it would have been way too expensive to cover the whole thing in layers of fringing) and a pretty cute headpiece. But anywhoo, the necklace!

(Image belongs to iheartnorweiganwood)

Isn't it just gorgeous? Unfortunately, its a little bit out of my price range at the minute =( But I might add a 1920's flapper inspired fringed necklace to my list of diy's to attempt. Check out her harnesses to, actual love!

Lilly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment