Wednesday 10 June 2009

Ursula Unicorn

The latest edition to both my bought-from-Ebay and LadyLuck necklace collections... Ursula Unicorn!

I've wanted this necklace for a long time (we're talking about four years) but for one reason or another never actually bought it, and then LadyLuck stopped stocking it. But this is the beauty of Ebay! So of course, I was very, very excited when I found this necklace, and ended up paying a little bit more than I thought I would for it, but it was worth it =) So here she is, Ursula!

LillyObsessed wears Ursula Unicorn necklaceCloser shot of Ursula Unicorn necklace on LillyObsessed
I adore this necklace. As soon as it arrived I thought to myself "the only way I could be happier right now is if it were the pink version instead of the yellow". And guess what, the pink version is now up on Ebay! I can't decide whether this is a good thing or a bad one... Oh well, looks like another new necklace is in the pipeline.

Much love, Lilly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment