Monday 8 June 2009

Etsy Finds

I spent a lot of time yesterday trawling through Etsy and bookmarking some finds for when I was a bit more awake and ready to post. I adore Etsy, its the perfect place to find something different, and unique which is always a bonus, and you're supporting independent designers at the same time! I thought I would share some of my favourite finds =)

1.
First up, Mythunderstood . I adore her designs, they are just the epitomy of quirky and unique, and there is a lot of variety to her work too. Some of my favourite picks:


I love the last one so much, its taking a lot of self-control to not buy this!

She also makes some very interesting headpieces, rings and collars.

2.
Next up is Unique Art Pendants. What attracted me were the vintage lockets which feature vintage images. What convinced me to buy were the low prices and free shipping! (even to England)

I bought this one for myself :



And this one for my sister's birthday:


Also check out the Anatomy Science collection, Animal collection, and Retro collection. The whole shop is a treasure trove of gorgeous necklaces =)

3.
Number three is a bit unusual for me, as the pieces are almost completely out of my budget. But Canadian Rockies Art offers some of the most beautiful jewellery I've seen in a while. This piece in particular amazes me:


And this is equally as stunning:



Now all I need is a bit more cash and an excuse to give my mother as to why I spent money I don't have on stuff I don't really need...

4.
Lili Swan has so much choice its quite exciting! And everything is so pretty! It was so hard to pick just a few favourites.



Lili Swan also has an attached pendant shop: Black Swan Jewels which is also well worth checking out!

Its so worth trawling through Etsy trying to find something new and exciting that suits you and your budget. And nothing beats the feeling of knowing you own something unique =)

Much Love,

Lilly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment