Saturday 27 June 2009

What I wore...

The other day at my sisters...


Went round to check out her new rabbit run =D and to generally hang out. Caught a bit of sun, not good in the t-shirt I had on, now have some rather attractive tan-sleeves. Woo...


This t-shirt is preeeeetty old... but I love it =) Mainly because it has a unicorn AND a rainbow on it, mega bonus! My pink plastic gladiators are also a love of mine...



Obligatory necklace shot (ooh and Rainbow Heart Sunnies, yaaaaaaaaaaay!)
This necklace is from Heidi Seeker and is pretty amazing =) I do love personalised name necklaces! And pink. And neon. =D That ring is another Lady Luck, and they still have them in stock! They didn't have the purple and yellow ones in when I got mine, they're pretty cool colours.

Oh, and don't buy rainbow heart sunnies from Topshop, they have the same ones (or if not the same, then pretty similar...) in New Look for £5, and the Topshop ones are £15 I think.

Lilly, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment