Wednesday 5 August 2009

Ooops...

I don't like making excuses but...

So there has been a complete lack of posts for... what like a month? =/ Yeah I'm just a trrible person, but what with my birthday, my sisters birthday, preperations for my year abroad, I just got a little bit swamped. But its all good now =)

I'll make it up though, soon I'm gonna be getting a Lady Luck Rules Ok secret swag bag through my door. Either tomorrow or Friday I think =) Mega exciting! Oh, and it's secret as it's only available after you log in, check it out if you want some mega bargains! (I think there are still some left anyways!)

I'll be around much more, honest =)

Lilly, xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I see you had my old blog Fun, Flat Broke & Fab added to your blog list, I've made a new blog so I was wondering if you could change the link? I've added you as well, thank you!

    http://sarah-pandoras-box.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LadyLuckRulesOk..
    They have such awesome stuff there, but i think it is a tad over priced.... Never mind :)

    Panda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i hope inspiration strikes soon!

    just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it! do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other? =)

    Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Love your blog, found it through IFB!

    I just followed you, would love if you follwed me back :)

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://thechiccurve.com

    ReplyDelete